● Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines;
● At least 7 years’ working experience in technical support with at least 3 years’ managerial experience;
● Hands on experience in TCP / IP Networking, firewall and switches administration, structured cabling, Windows Server, WSUS, Active Directory, VMWare, DNS, DHCP, AntiVirus, Backup solution and VPN;
● Experience in WordPress website administration, vendor management, IT procurement and site setup;
● Inventory and Licensing Control;
● Strong sense of responsibility with self-motivation and logical thinking;
● Strong business sense and good problem solving;
● Good interpersonal communication skills;
● Construction company experience preferable but not necessary.
Building Services Manager / Senior Building Services Engineer
● Degree or above in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Discipline;
● Corporate membership of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Discipline);
● At least 8 year's relevant post qualification working experience;
● Candidates with less experience will be considered as Building Services Engineer/ Assistant Building Services Engineer.
Assistant Engineer / Graduate Engineer
● Higher Diploma or above in Building / Building Services / Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent;
● HKIE Scheme “A” Training will be offered to successful applicants.
Administrative Assistant/ Clerk
● Provide clerical support to Human Resources Department including but not limited to recruitment process, training matters, checking
attendance record, filing, incoming & outgoing correspondence handling;
● Higher Diploma or above;
● Conversant with Word and Excel.
● As a Contractor Labour Officer (CLO) at site;
● Responsible for clerical support, typing, filing, receiving telephone enquiry requests and coordination works;
● Form 5 or above;
● Grade E or above in five subjects in HKCEE/HKDSE including English and Chinese Language (or Level 2 or above), or equivalent;
● At least 2 years' relevant working experiences;
● Conversant with Word and Excel;
● Immediately available is preferred.
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume, giving details of qualifications, work experience, expected salary, available date and contact number to Human Resources Department, Able Engineering Company Limited, No. 155 Waterloo Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
(We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.)