Building Services Engineer/ Assistant Building Services Engineer
● Corporate membership of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Discipline) with at least 1 year's relevant post qualification experience in
supervising construction of building services installations in new development; or
● Degree in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Discipline with at least 4 years' relevant post qualification experience in supervising construction of building services installations
in new development;
● Familiar with latest practice of building construction works for Hong Kong Housing Authority's projects;
● Applicants with lesser experience will be considered as Assistant Building Services Engineer.
Assistant Engineer / Graduate Engineer
● Higher Diploma or above in Building / Building Services / Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent;
● HKIE Scheme “A” Training will be offered to successful applicants.
Senior Accounts Clerk / Accounts Clerk
● Higher Diploma or above in accounting or related disciplines;
● LCCI Intermediate or above;
● 1 year’s accounting experience;
● Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
Administrative Assistant / Clerk
● Responsible for clerical support, typing, filing, receiving telephone enquiry requests and coordination works;
● Higher Diploma or above in any discipline;
● Conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel;
● Immediately available is preferred.
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume, giving details of qualifications, work experience, expected salary, available date and contact number to Human Resources Department, Able Engineering Company Limited, No. 155 Waterloo Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
(We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.)